Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blogging, Pitching, Balancing ...

Hello there!
This is monumental moment for me because I have set up my very own blog. Yeah! Movement is great.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not new to blogging, however, only in the capacity as a contributor (check out PR Distinction). With so much to say, I thought it was time to have my own. Don't you agree?

This blog will help me live my dreams out loud and grow. Currently, I am enjoying the growth of my brand -- Karen Taylor Bass. I have always loved PR, rather passionately and never really understood how to make it work for me and empower people at the same time. Well, I have figured it out.

I am featured in the August issue of Black Enterprise, a dream realized, waiting to hear from Jesse Jackson's camp to appear on my Blogtalkradio.com/Caviar--Chitterling; selling many eBooks per week on educating small biz on PR and how to do it themselves; and, the biggest challenge losing 35 pounds from the birth of my daughter (she is now 13 months). Is there a pill I can take for real weight loss?

As I grow, my relationships are changing exponentially. Folks that I have battle scars with I really don't speak at present. Is that part of growing? Not certain, if you have insights let me know.

Just thoughts... Loved Diddy's show last night on MTV. It really seduced me and truly not a fan of his. Deepness. Can't wait for the Democratic Convention this month, let's see what transpires with Barack, VP elect and Clinton's crazy supporters.

More later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on joining the blogosphere. I can totally see..better yet, visualize CCB the winner of the 2009 Black Weblog Awards. :) As for relationships changing as you grow, I totally relate. I've been meeting new and "interesting" people lately and enjoying every minute of it. I look forward to future post. In the meantime Be Well! Live, Love, Laugh!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Want Caviar But Have Money for Chitlins

    You Want Caviar But Have Money for Chitlins
    A Smart Pr Guide for Those on a Budget

    PR Tips To Win Motivational CD

    PR Tips To Win Motivational CD
    Your Essential PR Tool Kit - 60 Minutes

    "Priceless PR"

    "Priceless PR"
    Article featuring Karen Taylor Bass in Black Enterprise, August 2008