Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Heat Is On...

My My My... John McCain wants to suspend the presidential campaign and delay the debate this Friday.

The heat is on.

New polls are saying that Americans feel Barack is "more" capable to handle the economy. You don't say?

If you truly want to understand the magnitude of public relations, you must follow the 2008 presidential campaign. Everything from big budget spending, messaging, social networking, celebrity endorsements, spin doctoring, branding, incorporating buzz words like "change," listening to gatekeepers, following respective scandals- trooper-gate, jeremiah wright, pundits getting their 15 minutes of fame, racism, ageism, sexism, elitism and ... let's not forget slogans. "Change We Need," "Reformer" "Hockey Mom In Lipstick," and the list goes on.

Is it just me or is Sarah Palin the new Katie Holmes? Do I really need to explain this?

With the serious Economic crisis, the heat is truly on for a presidential candidate to take a bold stand and protect the working folk. Why should we eat the debt from banks, investment firms and have our children and their children inherit the price tag?

I would love for someone to eat my American Express bill ... feel me?

The Heat Is On.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    You Want Caviar But Have Money for Chitlins

    You Want Caviar But Have Money for Chitlins
    A Smart Pr Guide for Those on a Budget

    PR Tips To Win Motivational CD

    PR Tips To Win Motivational CD
    Your Essential PR Tool Kit - 60 Minutes

    "Priceless PR"

    "Priceless PR"
    Article featuring Karen Taylor Bass in Black Enterprise, August 2008